Monday, March 15, 2010

First day at work. Nice environment but uncomfortable working condition for me. Not personal desk!!! Wonder if one can imagine how painful my back can be. There were 6 other temporary staffs and were around my age. The jobs are really straight forward and as expected, you don't need to think! Everything is fixed, it's just like following a SOP. To my surprise, there was a Njc girl living near me and I was asked to work under or rather with her. Heard something like how they chose me so I'm kind of proud of myself in a way :)

It was great to receive wishes from my peers regarding my first day of work. Honestly I did not expect it.

Anyway it's all back to dark hair again, not used to it but it seems normal when I go for work.

Thinking of the lishi camp make me stressed!!! With jia ni taking up the role of makingthe video, it was a relieve for me as I had never really use the movie maker despite I'm from NP!!!! Dono why but i just felt bad for her???

Always been spending my time with nicholas and jun wei before my work started and i thought it was great to spend time catching up with friends or even just chat with them despite seeing each other almost everyday LOL.

No comments: